INSTRUCTIONS FOR 3-D/ 4-D ULTRASOUND
What do you need to do to prepare for your 3-D/ 4-D ultrasound? We highly suggest you do the following things in order to improve your chances of seeing your sweet little one!
1. The best time for 3D/4D ultrasound is usually around 28 weeks to 32 weeks of pregnancy. Please try to schedule during that time period.
2. Please make sure you drink plenty of water starting 24 hours before your big day. Stay hydrated!
3. The day of the exam, eat before your appointment and don't skip meals! We want your baby to have the energy to show off for us!
4. Come to your appointment with a full bladder.
5. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time in order to sign any paper work we need.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns prior to your appointment. Also, remember we have set aside a time for you and your baby to get the best possible experience, if you cannot make your appointment please let us know 24 hours in advance so that we may schedule accordingly.